Hi everyone! We are back with another publication that you like. Something that we can do with little money, quickly, very simple and giving our personal touch.
Chickpeas are a legume that has not had a good reputation for people who have wanted to take care of their diet, either due to ignorance or because we have always seen it in very copious traditional dishes accompanied by sausages and cold meats with high caloric power. Today we can affirm that chickpea is a perfect food for anyone who wants to take care of their body and health. They are an important source of protein (20.7 g / 100), they provide healthy carbohydrates and all essential amino acids. In this way we consider chickpea an essential food in our diet, whether we are vegan or not, because for these people, chickpea is something basic in their diets.
Another fact is its high satiating power due to its high fiber content, so it will be of great help to maintain the line, in addition to being low in fat. If our grandmothers found out …
Baked spiced chickpeas:
- 1 pot of cooked chickpeas. O well. Cook them ourselves, although it will take longer.
- 1 tablespoon of EVOO.
Preparation (50 minutes approx.):
- Drain the chickpeas and pour them into a container.
- Add the olive oil and stir.
- We only have to add the spices. To taste. In addition to those indicated in the recipe, you can add some more or others that you like more. Cayenne, hot paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon …
- We remove everything well and reserve while the oven is preheated.
- On the oven tray we put a baking paper and put the oven at 200 degrees, above and below.
- We spread the chickpeas on the baking paper so that they do not remain on each other, so they will roast evenly.
- We put the tray in and bake for 45 minutes. After this time, you can try. If you like them more tender, you remove them, if you want crisper, you leave them until they reach the desired point.
- Let cool on the same tray and enjoy!